My Birkenstock Store Visit

Saturday, October 12, 2013


I visited Birkenstock Store in their Alabang Town Center branch last week to get my GCs and of course, I brought my camera to take photos of my Birks experience. 

Have you heard about Birkenstock? It's really a popular brand when it comes to footwear that can really last for years. Besides from being durable, Birkenstock sandals are know for its foot health benefits. 





As what I've said, Birkenstock sandals are designed for you to experience the best comfort for your feet. They have foot beds that is made out of cork and shaped perfectly for a healthy feet. Take a look of the photo below. Can you see the curves?


The Birkenstock footbed is made of resilient cork/latex and is shaped to create a healthy walking environment for your feet. Additionally, the cork/latex blend is pliable and reacts to natural body warmth. Therefore, over time, the footbed yields to the characteristics of an individual foot. Many long-term Birkenstock wearers find that the longer you wear them, the more comfortable they become. The shape of a Birkenstock follows the contours of a healthy foot.

I chose GIZEH in brown color. I find it hard to choose if I would go to printed ones or simple plain designs, but I decided to have this classic Gizeh.



Hello to my Php 5,000 GCs! Birkenstock sandals are quite pricey so this is good enough for one pair. :3 I will show you next time how will I use it. :) And don't miss my mirror shots. Haha. :)







You may visit their facebook page here:

And their website:

Thank you again Birkenstock!


Post a Comment